From the conception of RAIN. sustainability has been at the forefront of our core values.
That's why we are committed to designing and making all of our garments right here in Aotearoa.
We will always:
- Design and make our garments in Aotearoa.
- Pay our contractors an above average wage.
- Use environmentally friendly fibres, that will withstand washing year after year.
- Remain seasonless, relieving any pressure to "keep up".
- Support local businesses and factories.
As we aim to support local; we rely on our suppliers to be environmentally aware of their impact on the world. That's why we discuss their supply chain too.
From design to packaging, courier bags to buttons, every choice we make is one that has as little impact on our planet as possible. We buy what we need, we make to order and we minimise wastage during manufacturing.
This is us. Made for your family.